I'm also pleased when I buy something that serves multiple purposes, like one of those cake stand/punch bowl/lidded plates, so I was doubly happy to receive this beautiful mosaic tea light lamp/vase from PartyLite.
It is soooooo gorgeous! Excuse me for using that word again, but it's the most fitting. It's orangy-silvery colors are so lovely, and it casts such a nice glow in our living room.
This Multi Tealight Lamp is from PartyLite's Signature Sienna Lights Collection, which is inspired by the Tuscan countryside. It comes with the mosaic base, which can also be used as a vase, a fabric lamp shade, a tea light candle holder, and 2 sets of tea lights, one set of which has a pleasant apple orchard scent.
To use the Tealight lamp, you simply place 4 tealights in the holder
and put the lamp shade onto the top of the vase. There are prongs that hold it securely in place. Then you set the holder inside the vase. Quite simple.
PartyLite specializes in candles and home accents, and you can either order things online or go through a local consultant. If you do order online, the consultant who is geographically closest to you will get the sale.
PartyLite has so many other stunning items that would make wonderful gifts this holiday season. What will your favorite be? PartyLite wants to know, and they're very generously offering 1 K&K reader
Visit PartyLite and leave a comment here with your favorite item other than the Tealight Lamp.
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
- Become a fan of PartyLite on Facebook
- Blog about this contest (2 entries--leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to my updates
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Post my Favorite Things button on your blog
- Post my regular button on your blog
- Follow @katydidandkid on Twitter and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: Win a gorgeous mosaic tealight lamp ($90) from PartyLite http://bit.ly/6jwAd7 @katydidandkid
You must do the first entry in order to enter ("I want to win, thanks!" comments will NOT be considered). You will have until Saturday December 12th at 11:59pm EST to enter. The winners will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. I'll also post the winners on my blog HERE. If I don't hear back from the winner within 72 hours, I'll pick another.
Disclosure: I was given a Multi Tealight Lamp for review.