Glitterful Felts has introduced a new patented travel felt roll ($10), which is perfect for on-the-go.
We have a travel felt roll along with a few stories, including perennial fave, Chicka Chicka Boom Boom ($10),
which are great to take along in the car. They're mess-free, lightweight and can be entertaining for your little ones, especially if you have one of the sets based on one of their favorite stories. Plus they don't make any noise!
Glitterful Felt Stories would love for you to check out their website, and are kindly offering 1 K&K reader
Visit Glitterful Felt Stories and comment here about the item you like best or what you'd choose if you won.
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this contest (2 entries--leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to my updates
- Become a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Add my "Kid on the Go" button to your blog
- Follow @GlitterfulFelt on Twitter and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: Win a travel felt story roll and story of your choice from @GlitterfulFelt http://goo.gl/fb/Pdb0 @katydidandkid #giveaway
You must do the first entry in order to enter ("I want to win, thanks!" comments will NOT be considered). You will have until Sunday March 28th at 11:59pm EST to enter. The winners will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. I'll also post the winners on my blog HERE. If I don't hear back from the winner within 72 hours, I'll pick another.
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this giveaway or review, but have received other felt items in the past.