O.R.E. Originals makes some of the cutest bags I've come across online.
I love the mod fabrics they use in their totes, like the Twiggy Flower Weekender bag ($52), part of their SugarBooger line.
And for taking an overnight trip with kids, these embroidered linen diaper bag organizers are a great idea for sorting dirty and clean clothes. Quite elegant too.
I really like their tote bag sets. Sold in a groups of 3, the Sophia Travel Tote Sets have a size for all of your smallish needs.
Right now they're half off too, listed at $18 a set instead of $36. Woo hoo!
I tried out the Crazy Paisley Sophia travel totes, and found them really well made, and the pattern is such eye candy. Even the inside is lined in a bright, cheery orange fabric. The canvas fabric resists wear and tear and the largest tote can hold a lot, including kids' snacks, drinks, diapers and more.
I could definitely see fitting a few full-sized shampoo bottles in there, since it's so tall, along with other stuff. The smallest tote is great for makeup and jewelry when traveling, while the medium will most likely be used on our trip for toothpaste and other things.
O.R.E. Originals would love for you to take a look at their fabulous products. They are very kindly offering 1 K&K reader
Visit O.R.E. Originals and leave a comment here mentioning your favorite item.
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this contest (2 entries--leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to my updates
- Become a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook
- Post my Kid On the Go button on your blog
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Follow @katydidandkid on Twitter and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: Win a set of stylish Sophia Travel Totes from o.r.e. originals http://goo.gl/fb/CD9e @katydidandkid #giveaway
You must do the first entry in order to enter ("I want to win, thanks!" comments will NOT be considered). You will have until Sunday April 11th at 11:59pm EST to enter. The winners will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. I'll also post the winners on my blog HERE. If I don't hear back from the winner within 72 hours, I'll pick another.
Disclosure: I was sent a set of Sophia Travel Totes from ORE Originals for review purposes.