This Back to School season, Elmer’s is celebrating it’s every day low pricing on back to school supplies at Walmart by partnering with Adopt-A-Classroom to help make a difference in classrooms across the country.
Elmer’s will donate up to $10,000 to Adopt-A-Classroom with your participation. Join now!
The Elmer’s Virtual Bag It Forward is charity blog meme, bloggers are able to raise $10 per blog post for Adopt-A-Classroom by writing a blog post and donating a virtual bag of school supplies . Elmer’s will donate $10 per each post written to Adopt-A-Classroom, up to $10,000.
HOW CAN YOU JOIN? It’s easy.
- Participate in the Elmer’s Virtual Bag It Forward and by giving away a virtual bag of school supplies and creating a blog post with specific rules described below.
- Elmer’s will donate up to $10,000 to Adopt-A-Classroom.
- You can give as many virtual bags as you want.
- The Elmer’s Virtual Bag It Forward will officially begin at 12 AM EST on July 22, 2010 and end at 12 PM EST on August 12, 2010. Blog posts submitted to us before or after that time period will not be counted.
- The blog post link has to be submitted in the comment section below for your participation to be counted.
- In addition copy and paste the following text into your blog post:
ELMER’S VIRTUAL BAG IT FORWARD RULES
- Copy and paste these rules into your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a “virtual bag of school supplies” to other bloggers or write about your Back to School shopping trip at Walmart.
- Link back to the person who gave you a bag of school supplies.
- Let each person you are giving a virtual bag of school supplies know you have given them a bag.
- Leave your link in the Elmer’s Virtual Bag It Forward comment section. You can also find the official rules of this virtual #bagitforward program there.
- Elmer’s is donating $10 for each blog participating in the Virtual Bag It Forward Donation to Adopt-A-Classroom (up to total of $10,000 for blog posts written by August 12, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation.
If you live in the Mid-Atlantic or New England, (Citizen's Bank is also collecting supplies for school kids in need through the Cradles to Crayons program. Just drop of supplies at any of their 250 branches. Just thought you might like to know, if you're not sure where you might donate supplies.
I'm also sending a virtual bag to my friend Amy at Great Cakes Soapworks. Her two girls are probably starting to prepare again for school, plus she makes some pretty amazing soap!
What are you waiting for? Head on over to the Adopt a Classroom site and get started. You participation is much appreciated!
Disclosure:As an ambassador for the Elmer’s Bag It Forward campaign, I am being compensated for contributing blog posts to the #BagItForward initiative. I also received $100 to use at Walmart toward the purchase of items for the #BagItForward bags I created as well supplies for my own family. I chose to use the entire $100 toward a family in need.