Isn't it gorgeous? Simple and elegant with a lovely color scheme.
So when I was contacted about doing a review, I of course nearly jumped out of my seat. Not only is her graphic design enviable, but her hand-sewn objects are too. I was able to review one of her cute and practical Covered Notebooks.
I like that when this notebook is filled, which will hopefully be soon, as I'm trying to do some nightly journaling, that you can just slip another composition book inside. I also hope to take this with me to the BlogHer conference to jot down notes and stuff business cards into. It's nice that there's a pen holder inside the cover.
The Pleated Poppy is really great at pretty-ing up ordinary things like checkbook covers and tea towels, and Lindsey is constantly adding more things to the shop.
The Pleated Poppy is very kindly offering 1 lucky K&K reader
A $25 Gift Certificate!To Enter
Visit The Pleated Poppy and leave a comment here with your favorite item.
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this contest (2 entries--leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to my updates
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Follow The Pleated Poppy on Twitter
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: Win a $25 Gift Certificate to @ThePleatedPoppy * handsewn bags, checkbook covers, pouches and more! http://goo.gl/fb/NslYR @katydidandkid
Disclosure: I received a Covered Notebook from The Pleated Poppy for review purposes.