It was bittersweet finding out that the last book in the Knuffle Bunny series--Knuffle Bunny Free: An Unexpected Diversion--has just been released. I don't want this series to end! (Yes, I have attachment issues).
I love that this story is like a love note from the author to his real-life daughter Trixie. The ending will make you a bit teary-eyed, I promise! But in a good way...
Check out some more fun stuff on Mo Willems' blog, including some videos about the process of creating Knuffle Bunny Free.
WIN IT!One lucky reader will get their own copy of Knuffle Bunny Free along a soft stuffed Knuffle Bunny, a luggage tag featuring Trixie and Knuffle Bunny and an over-sized poster.
Visit Harper Collins and tell me why you'd like this book or what about Mo Willems' books you like best.
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this contest (2 entries--leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to my updates
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Follow @The_Pigeon on Twitter
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: Win a copy of Mo Willems' Knuffle Bunny Free plus a stuffed Knuffle Bunny, poster and luggage tag http://goo.gl/fb/ZBYWd @katydidandkid
Disclosure: I received a copy of Knuffle Bunny Free for review purposes.