I recently got to try out two of their newest additions, Capsters bottle cap art and the Window Art Classic book/activity kit. While these are above my son's age, I certainly had fun playing around with these.
Window Art kit allows you to create stained-glass type of re-stickable window art. It comes with tubes of gel paints and easy to follow instructions for creating designs that you can stick to windows, shower doors, car windows and other surfaces, leaving no residue.
Capsters activity kit is equally amazing. I've seen lots of resin and bottle cap art projects of late, and this kit makes it so simple to make all kinds of crafts while recycling bottle caps. So much better than throwing them out!
There are some other fun options available from Klutz, including the Book of Paper Airplanes
Headbands and Hairstyles kit would also be a treat for many girls this Christmas. I love gifts that spark creativity and engage kids for more than a few minutes.
KZ25. Offer cannot be combined.
Klutz is offering 1 lucky K and K reader
All 4 Books reviewed here! (a $75+ value)
Window Art, Capsters, Headbands & Hairstyles and Paper AirplanesTo Enter
Visit Klutz and leave a comment about your favorite kit or book.
Extra Entries (you must complete the first mandatory entry before doing the extras. Also, leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my updates
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- If you're a Fan of Klutz Books on Facebook, leave a comment letting me know
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: Win 4 Klutz Books (worth over $75). Perfect holiday gifts for creative kids! http://goo.gl/fb/JtaRK @katydidandkid #giveaway
You must do the first entry in order to enter ("I want to win, thanks!" comments will NOT be considered). You will have until Sunday November 28th at 11:59pm EST to enter. The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. I'll also post the winners on my blog HERE. If I don't hear back from the winner within 72 hours, I'll pick another.
Disclosure: I received copies of Capsters and Window Art books from Klutz for review purposes.