That being said, I was eager to share some of their time saving tips for this holiday season.
Bank of America has come up with a few ideas to help us get back some time this holiday to spend with our family and friends, all while keeping us on track with our daily routines.
2. Babysitting or playdate exchange: Gain kid-free time to make your way through your holiday to-do list by coordinating a playdate exchange with another family. (I LOVE this idea).
3. Find a holiday helper: Save time and relieve stress by finding a holiday helper to assist with household chores and last-minute errands. Don't hesitate to ask your normal sitter, cleaning person or a neighborhood college student who is home for the holiday stretch. And don't be afraid to delegate household chores to your own children home for winter break!
4. No more backtracking!: A lesser-known "route planner" feature on MapQuest helps you save both time and money by mapping out an entire journey - with multiple stops - all in one convenient step. You can add up to 25 destinations along any route, and the tool gives you the fastest route.
These are great tips, and can certainly help free up some of your precious time.
Need a little extra cash this time of year? I have a
$50 Bank of America gift cardfor one lucky Katydid and Kid reader!
Leave a comment telling me your best time savings tip for the holidays (or any time of year, for that matter).
Extra Entries (you must complete the first mandatory entry before doing the extras. Also, leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my updates
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: Win A $50 Bank of America gift card from @katydidandkid Ends 12/26 http://goo.gl/fb/aRVEp
You must do the first entry in order to enter ("I want to win, thanks!" comments will NOT be considered). You will have until Sunday December 26th at 11:59pm EST to enter. The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email. I'll also post the winners on my blog HERE. If I don't hear back from the winner within 72 hours, I'll pick another.
Disclosure: This contest is hosted and fulfilled solely by Katydid and Kid. I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Bank of America and received a Bank of America preloaded gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.