I've been a subscriber for a while now, even prior to having kids, and I look forward to it arriving in the mail each month (psst, you can get 10 issues for 10 bucks via their website!). I was recently sent a special edition of Family Fun, called Easy Crafts for Kids.
WIN IT!I have an extra copy of Easy Crafts for Kids for one lucky reader! (a $9.99 value)
Visit Family Fun and leave a comment here about something that impressed you or that you'd like to make.
Extra Entries (you must complete the first mandatory entry before doing the extras. Also, leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my updates
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- If you're a Fan of FamilyFun on Facebook, leave a comment letting me know
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- Follow @FamilyFun on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle)
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: #Win a copy of Family Fun magazine's Easy Crafts for Kids http://goo.gl/fb/6CyYQ @KatydidandKid #Giveaway
Disclosure: I received a copy of Family Fun's Easy Crafts for Kids for review purposes.