But this post is not about me, it's about a fabulous new book, Natural Patchwork: 26 Stylish Projects Inspired by Flowers, Fabric & Home, by Suzuko Koseki and published by one of my favorite book houses, Shambhala Press. The book is available for purchase tomorrow, April 12th.
Natural Patchwork has some wonderful projects that would be perfect for using up your stash of fabric left over from other projects (please tell me I'm not the only one who's a fabric hoarder). These Appliqued Hot Pads look like a great start for me, a project small enough to not be too overwhelming.
If bags are more your thing, there are quite a few options in this book, both large and small.
WIN IT!Shambhala Publications is offering a copy of the book to TWO lucky readers!
Visit Shambhala Publications and leave a comment here with either a book from them that interests you, or why you'd like to win this book.
Extra Entries (you must complete the first mandatory entry before doing the extras. Also, leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my updates
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- If you're a Fan of Shambhala on Facebook, leave a comment letting me know
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- Follow @ShambhalaPublications on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle)
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: #Win a copy of the book Natural Patchwork: 26 Projects Inspired by Flowers, Fabric and Home http://goo.gl/fb/7xjhF @KatydidandKid #Giveaway
Disclosure: I received a copy of the book for review purposes..