accessories like backpacks, pouches, and the Infant Insert, which I'll be buying for use in the first 4-6 months. The Infant Insert allows you to use the ERGO for even the youngest babies by specially cushioning their floppy little heads.
WIN IT!The kind folks at ERGO Baby are generously offering one lucky reader
An ERGO Baby Carrier of your choice!
Visit ERGO Baby and leave a comment here naming your favorite carrier (including color) as well as why you'd like to win this.
Extra Entries (you must complete the first mandatory entry before doing the extras. Also, leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this giveaway or share via your Facebook page and leave me the link (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my updates
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- Add my Baby Month button to your blog (on my far right sidebar)
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- If you're a Fan of ERGO Baby on Facebook, leave a comment letting me know
- Follow @ERGObaby on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle)
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: #Win an @ERGObaby Carrier http://goo.gl/fb/T9gS0 @KatydidandKid #Giveaway
You must do the first entry in order to enter ("I want to win, thanks!" comments will NOT be considered). You will have until Sunday May 22nd at 11:59pmEST to enter. The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email.I'll also post the winners on my blog HERE. If I don't hear back from the winner within 72 hours, I'll pick another.
Disclosure: I did not receive a sample product nor was compensated for this post. I simply like this product and wanted to share about it with my readers.