However, I'm really eager to use the nursing pillow from My Brest Friend, which will be exceptionally comfortable with nursing this time around.
My Brest Friend has been the #1 choice for lactation consultants for the past 12 years, and I can see why.
- Wrap around design secures to the body helping mom and baby maintain positioning and latch-on
- It has a back rest that helps you maintain good posture during feeding and prevents sore back and neck
- Firm, flat cushion keeps baby from rolling
- Adjustable, silent-release strap fits Moms or Dads comfortably and unlatches without waking baby
- Arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress
- Convenient pocket keeps water bottles, burp cloths, phone, and other items within reach
Bluebells Original Nursing Pillow (seen above) that I received will make it easier for me to get through some rough nights and days. I love that it has a little pocket for storing things like nursing pads, a water bottle and teethers.
vitamins and supplements, nursing stools and coordinating nursing covers, making it a one-stop shop for all things related to nursing.
WIN IT!In honor of Baby Month here at Katydid and Kid, My Brest Friend is offering 1 lucky reader
An Original Nursing Pillow and a sampling of their Vitamins and Supplements!
Visit My Brest Friend and leave a comment here about your favorite item AND what pattern you'd choose if you won.
Extra Entries (you must complete the first mandatory entry before doing the extras. Also, leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this giveaway or share via your Facebook page and leave me the link (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my updates
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- Add my Baby Month button to your blog (on my far right sidebar)
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- If you're a Fan of My Brest Friend on Facebook, leave a comment letting me know
- Follow @MyBrestFriend on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle)
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: #Win an original nursing pillow and vitamins from @MyBrestFriend http://tinyurl.com/5wgmm5k @KatydidandKid #Giveaway
Disclosure: I received an original nursing pillow and vitamins from My Brest Friend for review purposes.