I've tended to use large purses of late to tote around S's things, including extra underwear and shorts, but I'll admit that with the impending arrival of my baby, I've been eager to find a nice diaper clutch. I was fortunate to try out one from the Mercedes of diaper bags, Petunia Pickle Bottom.
Change It Up Clutch in Peaceful Portofino was even nicer than I expected (and I expected it to be posh) when I opened it up.
Change It Up Clutch comes in a variety of Petunia Pickle Bottom's signature patterns, and I can completely see using this clutch on outings without a baby; it's that cute and a great size for a wallet, phone, and other small personal items.
Boxy Backpacks too.
Petunia Pickle Bottom, and nothing at all babyish about their designs.
WIN IT!Petunia Pickle Bottom is generously offering one very lucky reader
A Change It Up Diaper ClutchTo Enter
Visit Petunia Pickle Bottom and comment on your absolute favorite bag or other item.
Extra Entries (you must complete the first mandatory entry before doing the extras. Also, leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my updates
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- If you're a Fan of Petunia Pickle Bottom on Facebook, leave a comment letting me know
- Share this post on your Facebook page and leave the link (I'd love it if you tagged me or the sponsor in your post)
- Follow @FollowPetunia on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle)
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: #Win a Petunia Pickle Bottom Change It Up Diaper Clutch @FollowPetunia http://goo.gl/fb/j4Sj7 @KatydidandKid #Giveaway
You must do the first entry in order to enter ("I want to win, thanks!" comments will NOT be considered). You will have until Tuesday June 13th at 11:59pmEST to enter. The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email.I'll also post the winners on my blog HERE. If I don't hear back from the winner within 72 hours, I'll pick another.
Disclosure: I received a Change It Up Diaper Clutch for review.