We're members of Sam's Club, and we always stock up on Nature Valley Oats N' Honey granola bars. It's nice to know that on these big boxes, as well as other General Mills brands such as Honey Nut Cheerios and Totino’s Pizza Rolls, you can earn 6 Tops on a Box. During the month of August, you can earn these extra Box Tops to support your school while still shopping for great bargains for your kids.
Box Tops for Education, visit their website.
WIN IT!One lucky reader will win
A $25 Gift Card to Sam's Club!To Enter
Visit Sam's Club and comment about which General Mills’ products you are most excited to see featured at Sam’s Club.
Extra Entries (you must complete the first mandatory entry before doing the extras. Also, leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my updates
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- If you're a Fan of Sam's Club on Facebook, leave a comment letting me know
- Share this post on your Facebook page and leave the link (I'd love it if you tagged me or the sponsor in your post)
- Follow @SamsClub on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle)
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: #Win a $25 Gift Certificate to @SamsClub and support Box Tops for Education http://goo.gl/fb/Z9n5I @KatydidandKid #Giveaway
You must do the first entry in order to enter ("I want to win, thanks!" comments will NOT be considered). You will have until Sunday August 7th at 11:59pmEST to enter. The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email.I'll also post the winners on my blog HERE. If I don't hear back from the winner within 72 hours, I'll pick another.
Disclosure: The Sam’s Club gift card, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills through MyBlogSpark.