photo book through Shutterfly. You just upload your pictures, then use their online software to create a customized book using their templates or your own design. There are tons of options, including various sizes, themes and layouts. You just drop your photos in, then rearrange them however you'd like.
And of course, Shutterfly has all of your other photo needs covered, including photo greeting cards, Christmas cards, and all kinds of announcements.
Have a blog? Want to review a Shutterfly photo book? Sign up:http://goo.gl/K5hUC” on your Facebook, Twitter, and other social media.
WIN IT!TEN (yes 10!) readers will receive
An 8"x8" Shutterfly Photo Book!To Enter
Visit Shutterfly and leave a comment about what kind of photo book you'd make (like for whom, of what, what size, etc.).
Extra Entries (you must complete the first mandatory entry before doing the extras. Also, leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my updates
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- If you're a Fan of Shutterfly on Facebook, leave a comment letting me know
- Share this post on your Facebook page and leave the link (I'd love it if you tagged me or the sponsor in your post)
- Follow @Shutterfly on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle)
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: #Win a Photo Book from @Shutterfly (10 winners!) http://goo.gl/fb/pyD7H @KatydidandKid #Giveaway
You must do the first entry in order to enter ("I want to win, thanks!" comments will NOT be considered). You will have until Wednesday September 14th at 11:59pmEST to enter. The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email.I'll also post the winners on my blog HERE. If I don't hear back from the winner within 72 hours, I'll pick another.
Disclosure: I received a gift code for a free photo book from Shutterfly. Though I forgot to use it before it expired. Oops!