She, her husband and their 5 (!) kids live in Maine and are working on creating a self-sustainable farm. Amanda models a life of natural living, whether through healthy cooking, crafts, simple family activities, and outdoor fun.
Amanda recently released her third book, co-authored with her husband Stephen, titled The Rhythm of Family. I knew I'd like it because I own Amanda's first two books, which I enjoy.
The Rhythm of Family is set up a little differently than her previous books. It corresponds with the "rhythm" of seasons and months of the year. Each month is broken into a few essays/activities that reflect upon that time of year, which are illustrated with the Soules' lovely photography of their landscape, home and family.
The Rhythm of Family. It's a book that will pop on and off of my bookshelf for many years to come, and probably have lots of dog-eared pages.
WIN IT!Two lucky readers will each receive a copy of
The Rhythm of FamilyTo Enter
Leave a comment about what appeals most to you about this book. There's more info on the book's webpage, including a view inside the book.
Extra Entries (you must complete the first mandatory entry before doing the extras. Also, leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this giveaway and leave me the link (2 entries)
- Subscribe to my updates
- Follow my blog publicly via Google Friend Connect
- If you're a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook leave a comment letting me know
- Share this post on your Facebook page and leave the link (I'd love it if you tagged me or the sponsor in your post)
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: #Win a copy of Soule Mama's newest book The Rhythm of Family http://goo.gl/fb/d2jmm @KatydidandKid #Giveaway
You must do the first entry in order to enter ("I want to win, thanks!" comments will NOT be considered). You will have until Wednesday October 5th at 11:59pmEST to enter. The winner will be chosen via random number generator the next day and notified by email.I'll also post the winners on my blog HERE. If I don't hear back from the winner within 72 hours, I'll pick another.Disclosure: I received a copy of Rhythm of Family for review purposes.