Some other things that define Jude at 3 months:
- He smiles A LOT, especially when mommy is around and singing. And he likes to have conversations with us (favorite sound is "ellll", fave songs are "Old MacDonald" and "Blackbird")
- He sleeps deliciously long stretches at night, then will easily go back to sleep (unless mama decides to smile at him during a diaper change, then I'm done for)
- He's able to hold his head up longer when carried
- Still loves the sling and the upright carriers. He actually has never been on a stroller ride yet!
- He's gotten better at being in his car seat, and mostly falls asleep on car rides, a far cry (pun intended) from a few weeks ago.
- He loves baths, except for getting out into the cold air.
- Still likes to be swaddled during sleep.
- He enjoys looking at his toys, and so intently watches them, as seen below.
I can't wait to see what this month's changes are.