monstrosity to say the least (minus that sweet little baby head peeking out of the corner).
Psycho bathroom looks like a spa, relative to this one. Enough hyperbole, and onto some more pics.
vintage map of Spain, found on Etsy ,which is quite charming. It appealed to me since we honeymooned there.
- Lighting: Rejeuvenation
- Sink/Toiler: Memoires by Kohler
- Faucet: Devonshire by Kohler
- Subway and Hex tile: Datile
- Tub and fixtures: Vintage Tub and Bath
- Paint: Watery by Sherwin Williams
- Towel bar and holder, robe hook, glass shelf: Inspirations by Moen
- Train rack: Amazon.com
- Shower curtain and striped hand towels: West Elm
- Bath rugs: World Market (no longer available in yellow)
- Medicine cabinet: Restoration Hardware
- Artwork: Etsy
- Soap dispenser, cup: Kohls?? Leftover from the bathroom's previous incarnation.
- Towels: Home Goods
- Trash can, toilet brush, and yellow lidded can (which holds the kids' shampoos and cleaning supplies): IKEA