Makers of completely organic, washable bibs, lunchbags, backpacks and tablecloths, Mimi the Sardine makes this art teacher very happy. Not only are their items stain and spill resistant, but they're have such cute patterns on their products!
We have a few of their items, an adorable airplane backpack and an apron, and we use them all the time. We brought the backpack on the plane on our recent trip and it was the perfect size.
I like how the Messy Baby Bib keeps my two-year-old's arms and body clean when painting, cooking, or playing with dough. He always seems to get his sleeves and arms messy, but this bib has him covered, quite literally.
It ties in the back so it doesn't slide off your little one when he/she is busily working. I love the Hybrid Cars pattern too, which is the pattern on his apron.
Mimi the Sardine is generously giving one K&K reader
Visit Mimi the Sardine and leave a comment here with your favorite item (including the pattern) and who this bib would be for.
Extra Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
- Blog about this contest (2 entries--leave 2 comments)
- Subscribe to my updates
- Become a Fan of Mimi the Sardine on Facebook
- Become a Fan of Katydid and Kid on Facebook
- Follow my blog via Google Friend Connect
- Follow @mimithesardine on Twitter
- Follow @katydidandkid and tweet this giveaway, leaving a link to your tweet in the comments. You can tweet once per day (leave a comment each day). You can copy and paste my tweet if you'd like: Win a cute Messy Baby bib from @MimiTheSardine http://goo.gl/fb/4wC7p #giveaway @katydidandkid
Disclosure: I received a Messy Baby Bib from Mimi the Sardine for review purposes.