Scary Mommy has a great post on sprucing up your blog for the new year, and I'd really like to use some of her tips, like downloading the Alexa toolbar and updating my "about" page.
Though I'm not one to make resolutions (I tend to make and break them all year long), here are a few things I'd like to work on this year:
- practice yoga 3-5 evenings a week
- eat more fish and seaweed (honestly!)
- be less obsessive about keeping a tidy house
- send more letters, especially to the kids in my life
- get Soren and myself outside for at least a few minutes every day, even when it's freezing
- be a better blog commenter and respond to comments in a timely fashion!
Happy New Year to you friends! Hope it's a good one thus far.